Monopoly Ft. Eastwood & Craven Page

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christina needs a Blackman. PERIOD

WireImage

Christina Aguilera is relying on bosom buddies to weather the storm after announcing her split from Jordan Bratman. "It's not easy," she told Redbook shortly after news broke of her separation. "Thankfully, I have my mom and a small group of close friends who are there for me 24/7 and whom I can trust and depend on." Her pals presumably include Samantha Ronson, whom Aguilera vacationed with right before announcing the breakup and who's a regular visitor to her home. "On days when it feels impossible to even get out of bed, much less function as a mother, their support and encouragement have kept me moving forward," Aguilera says.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment