Monopoly Ft. Eastwood & Craven Page

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Who wanna have a orgy?

SECRET NEW YORK PARTY SOCIETY?

I heard there was a recent party for the don Huddy 6, but there was a double side to the party. What I was told that upon entering the party, attendees had to give up their cell phones and any recording devices on the floor outside a special VIP section. A writer facilitated this, I heard. I heard the writer is the person that organizes everything. I can’t say her name, but there is a specific name. This special afterparty is chock full of E Pills and drugs and liquor. Everybody is doing whatever they wanna do. Sex, drugs, and so on. Here is what a source said to me, “These parties are similar to those True blood episode parties, it was straight off of TV! Everybody is just f**king everybody and you wouldn’t believe some NYC rappers and producers were there!” I don’t hav any names, but I can only imagine. I am going to keep you up on this, because I heard something is coming up on this writer and this scene.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment